Helping doctors with interviews and assessments since 2010. See: National Recruitment Timetables 2017/18
Why buy from “medical portfolios” website?
- Market leader in field
- Portfolios established by “medical portfolios” in 2010 to aid junior doctors in their interviews
- Unique design with protection of documents established by “medical portfolios”
- Primary developer in field
- Aesthetic professional colour schemes
- Designed by junior doctors and consultants involved in national interviews
- Development feedback from junior doctors and consultants involved in national interviews
- Expanding portfolio range to cater for specialities
- Expanding divider set range in keeping with current interview requirements
- Products manufactured in uk to high standards
- Delivery guaranteed by secure tracked methods through royal mail
- Removable labels supplied with all portfolios
NEW Removable labels supplied with all portfolios suitable for Inkjet & Laser printers, Photocopiers or Handwriting.
Radiology Portfolios Available for purchase 15th December 17 Surgical Portfolios Available for purchase 15th December 17
Up to 20% of marks in CT and ST interviews are based on the contents and presentation of a portfolio. Interviewers have only minutes review portfolios and find it easier to allocate marks if the information they seek in a portfolio is readily accessible. Please read delivery information before ordering: more
Ideal for appraisal/re-validation
These training portfolios have been designed by practising medical professionals who understand the needs of trainees.
Designed by medical professionals We recognize that the portfolio requirements for those in training are different to those Designed for appraisal and revalidation (GMC headings). Although a lot of assessments are electronic it is important to keep documents in one place.
- Creating a professional impression
- Focusing on candidates’ achievements
- Allows the assessor/interviewer to focus on salient points
- Helping Doctors since 2010 with assessments and interviews
- Surgical, Medical and Anaesthetic Training Portfolios can be used with most A4 clear plastic sleeves
- All dividers are designed for CT and ST interviews.